Join our team!
5 hours per week - $12.50 per hour
Position to start immediately, 8-month contract with possibility of extension
Application deadline is May 7, 2010
Please EMAIL resume as Microsoft Word attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line: PT Contract Financial Coordinator
The Financial Coordinator’s responsibilities include:
1) Basic Responsibilities:
- Execute day-to-day financial functions and bookkeeping;
- Provide quarterly financial reports to Board
- Attend staff meeting bi-monthly
2) Primary Responsibilities:
- Maintain copies of budgetary and financial documents for grant applications.
- Liaise with ED and Board Treasurer to ensure timely financial updates.
- Handle all accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Write ALL cheques to be signed by ED and Board Treasurer.
- Track budgets and complete financial progress and final reports for every grant awarded to KAPISANAN.
- Maintain invoicing system for all KAPISANAN business.
- Manage Front Line (walk in, email, phone etc), directing inquiries and interest to the appropriate sources;
3) Secondary Responsibilities:
a) KAPISANAN Administrative Support
- Support Technical Coordinator in all other administrative and logistic duties.
We are seeking a dynamic and committed person with:
- Highly proficient in QuickBooks
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Combination of education in a related field and/or equivalent life experience in financial management, budget planning and projections, and accounting principles and practices
- Good organizational and time-management skills; able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word
- Meeting deadlines
Applicant must demonstrate the following:
- analytical and problem solving skills
- effective verbal, presentation and listening communications skills
- effective written communications skills
- be able to work independently as well as be a team player
- stress management skills
- time management skills
- good interpersonal skills
• must be a high school graduate
• must be a Canadian citizen or a landed immigrant
About Kapisanan click here
Kapisanan is an equal opportunity employer.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.